Friday, February 13, 2015

Blog Repentance and Recap

I am well aware that I am guilty of leaving out the last six months we have been here...but this is my repentance.  I have been SOO busy with school and missionaries that I have never gotten around to telling everyone else about it!  So let's do a quick recap, shall we?

So this means "good drive", but I just thought it was really funny.  We have done much "Gute Fahrting" this last little while,

I turned fourteen and we had a nice time at the Boden See,

School started,

We went to Salzburg and were able to see the birthplace of Mozart,

 We saw Neuschwanstein Castle (it was VERY cold and rainy),

 I was able to spend a day with the München sisters (Sister Motto)

and Sister Ahlm,

We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner here at the mission home and Elder Kroes sported this lovely turkey hat,

We went to another zoo and met this lovely ostrich,

 We were reunited with our good friend Marius from fsy,

We put up our Christmas tree,

And decorated it,

Sister Motto's parents brought me Goldfish from America (I was in heaven),

I am in a vocal ensemble at school called ANIMA and was able to perform with them a lot,

(Margaux, my friend, also in ANIMA),

We got a cool smoking incense man,

(sorry for the bad picture) We went to Christkindlmarkts (Christmas markets) and saw all the cool stuff there,

Did some nifty crafts,

Skyped family on Christmas,

Watched hundreds of fireworks in the park on New Year's Eve,

ANIMA went to Belgium,

And we made some memories,

We went ice skating for young men and women's,

We got new mattresses,

And last but definitely not least, we had a visit from Elder Kearon of the Seventy.  He came and did a mission tour with us and we got to know him quite well.  He is an amazing man and it was such a blessing to be able to hear from him.

So it's been a pretty good little while, and I will try harder to keep this updated with the many adventures in Germany!


No comments:

Post a Comment