So there have been a lot of crazy emotions and things flying around here this past little while and this last week and this oncoming week are a bit insane. Yesterday we had a HUGE meeting with our WHOLE mission here in Munich. Elder Allen and Elder Teixeira from the seventies came as well as Elder Bednar. (I didn't get a picture with him, so I thought this would suffice.) But it was such an amazing experience to hear from them and just feel their authority, and I am SO grateful I had the chance to be there!
The previous day Tanner had received his mission call in the mail, but was really tired from partying all night with his graduating class that he decided to wait to open it. So by the end of the meeting, he was really excited to get home and open it. So, for anyone who has not already heard, Tanner will be serving for 24 months in the Romania/Moldova mission speaking the language of Russian. We were so surprised but are SOOO excited for him!!! It was just the four of us together, so that was really nice and sweet, and even though I will miss him while he is gone, I could not be more proud and excited for this adventure ahead of him.
So the other exciting part of this week is the anticipation of Tosha's homecoming on Friday evening. She has been serving a mission for eighteen months in Tokyo, Japan, and we are SOO excited to bring her back here to Germany with us. She has had an amazing mission and really loved the Japanese culture, so stay tuned for more information!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment