We three amigos decided to walk around and we found this awesome little park
And a lovely field
I had to contribute to a bake sale for school, so Tanner did a wonderful job of making cookies for me. :) Tosha and I thought this picture was just priceless.
I can't even describe how much I love having this girl home right now. We have such fun times together and can finally just talk like we used to.
We were investigating plants in Biology this week and we just walked off into the forest behind our school and had a blast. It's really weird to be able to walk into the forest right off of campus, but I love it!!
Definitely one of the highlights this week: Receiving a package from our cousins on both sides of our family with loving notes and small gifts. It helped me remember that we have so many people at home who love and support us and filled my heart with gratitude and love. I love you all!!!
(sorry for the blurry picture!)
And I just thought this looked pretty epic... :)







No comments:
Post a Comment