So at the end of June I FINALLY finished school. Towards the end of school they kept having all the students just play sports because they had nothing else for us to do and we were restless. Alex and I were taking a rest, but this picture perfectly sums up how I felt about school those last few weeks.
The last day of school also happened to be our one year mark! So we recreated a picture to commemorate the day.
Summer has been really nice and relaxing and we even get President Kohler out of his office sometimes! One evening we walked over to a nearby restaurant and Tanner saw a little boy and his dad sitting on this trash can eating ice cream and remarked how fun that would be. So on the way home we stopped to get ice cream and they sat on the trash can and ate it. It reminded me of the movie "Up".
Most of my friends have left to travel this summer, but I got to do a few things with my good friend Alex before she left.
The other night the Farnsworths came over for dinner and we had a good time playing badminton with them. The cheap set we got has gotten much use!
It's hot here in Munich, but Summer feels amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment