Sunday, August 3, 2014

"I am totally doing this!"

So since we've been here I have been helping my mom do her own blog.  Every time she wants to post she has me sit down with her and show her how.  Finally she decided to write down the steps.  Typical Sister Kohler.  So then she did a post all by herself and looked at me and said, "I am totally doing this!"  That is how I feel sometimes.  Sometimes we go to long meetings or I get homesick or old men just talk to me in German and I have no idea what they are saying, but in the words of my mother, "I am totally doing this!"  There have been so many people back at home and that I have met here that are so supportive and wonderful and I am so grateful for all the truly amazing people in my life.  Thank you for helping me "do this".

No comments:

Post a Comment