About six weeks before we came here we had to gather together everything in our house that we would want in Germany, but would not fit in our suitcases. Then the movers came and packed it up and shipped it off across the ocean. So we have been here about five weeks and it finally came!!!! It took FOREVER and we had nothing to do for weeks and weeks. It was awful. When they packed everything up they wrapped EVERYTHING in paper and so as we unpack little by little there is paper everywhere so for now we just shove it in the garage. It looks pretty scary at the moment.
We are a family of water bottles. Need I say more? We (the president) literally had buckets of them in our basement at home. We use them all the time and definitely have more than we need, but hey, you can never have enough water bottles, right?
Sadly I didn't take more pictures, but I'm just really happy our stuff got here!
No comments:
Post a Comment