Sunday, August 30, 2015

14 Months!

So sometime this last week we hit our 14 month mark here in Germany and I didn't even realize until my Mom pointed it out as I sat down to seminary.  Weird!  Christmas is our halfway mark!  I don't know if I'm ready for that!

So what are we up to now?  Well I started school this last Monday, and this is my Week A schedule.  (We have a two week schedule that we follow)
 These are the new MacBooks we got to use this year and it is like heaven compared to the old MacBooks we had last year!  (I know, I'm getting so spoiled here)  I don't know what I'll do when I have to go back to Timpview with plain old paper and pen!  Haha, I think it will be good for me.
 This past week and coming week, president has been on the road doing interviews with the missionaries so I thought this was quite a fitting picture of him looking at the calendar, seeing when he will be around.
 Last night we were invited to a barbecue with some of the members of the international ward and it was so beautiful outside and the weather was perfect.  
And what wouldn't be fun with this crazy girl?
 She is a great friend.
 And we are very resourceful together.
 I even found a baby to hold!
 Here's is Tanner's mission plaque in the foyer of the church.  I can't believe he is Elder Kohler now (however you say that in Russian) and I can't wait to hear from him this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment