So this last week was "ski week," meaning no school, but I don't ski sadly. Anyway, the first part of the week I spent working on a school project, and this picture is Sister Kohler listening to it. I just thought it was a funny picture....
This one is also pretty good. President Kohler was measuring the curtains or something and his phone rang so he answered it. Anywhere and everywhere.
Wednesday we headed down to Oberammergau so Sister Kohler could pick out a nativity she wanted for her birthday.
We stayed in a fun hotel that night in Garmisch.
Before dinner that night we stopped by a store and I found this giant thing of yarn, that was funny.
At dinner I put my hair in a pigtail and President said he liked it that way, so I put one in Sister Kohler's hair too.
I had a ginormous pizza to eat...
That night we swam in the hotel pool and rocked the robes.
the next day was Sister Kohler's birthday and we were heading home, but on the way we stopped to walk across this huge suspension bridge, highline179. It was really cold, so I wore this awesome coat and looked like a giant marshmallow with toothpicks for legs.
After walking across the bridge we explored an old fortress there, and it was very icy and slippery...
And a fun time was had by all!























No comments:
Post a Comment