So a few weeks ago, an area seventy and his wife, the Pilz's came to the mission to do a mission tour. There was a meeting in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. I was in school for the first two meetings, so just President and Sister Kohler went to the ones in Germany and Switzerland, but I missed one day of school to go to the Austrian one in Salzburg. So here we are in Salzburg driving around in the mission van after successfully completing the mission tour.
***Side note: we go to Salzburg pretty often, and I am guilty of complaining about how we always go to Salzburg. I have become way too spoiled...
The next day were the priesthood leadership and adult sessions of stake conference there in Salzburg, so during the day while president went to the priesthood leadership meeting, Mom and I checked out this natural history museum that had all this cool stuff, including an aquarium, inside.
We had lunch at a little cafe there
Then went over to the physics and sciency part and played around
The rest of the weekend we spent going to stake conferences.
This picture has no back story, I just wanted to try doing a thing like a faux-side shave thing so I did and I thought it was cool, but this is the only picture I have.
Then last week we had parent-teacher conferences and they went well, and afterwards Mom and I went to this cool place to eat, kind of like Kneaders.
And here is a lovely artsy picture of my sandwich, because my nails matched the seeds on it...
This is my alternate "mother" Jodie in Anima, and on Tuesday we ended up wearing out matching sweaters from Amsterdam so we had to document it.
Then this last week there was a senior conference that my parents went to so the sisters in our ward stayed with me and we had a blast!
And last but not least, President and I enjoying lollipops we got from a package from Tosha...
Have an amazing day!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment