So on Monday I started my three week internship at Unsere Champions Kinderkrippe. It's like a Kindergarten, but for younger children. In my group there are 11 kids I think, and they range in range from about 1-3 years.
Here is the entrance/coatroom thing.
These are the three ladies I work with.
And here is the inside of our little room.
The kids are adorable.
It's been fun so far, but also a bit exhausting. I think the hardest part is that it's all in German and we have to speak to the kids in German, so it's not too bad but just frustrating sometimes that I can't say things that I'd easily be able to say in English.
Yesterday we drove up to Ulm to go to church there today, and there was a BEAUTIFUL, ginormous church there that we went in. There is a common German tongue-twister that goes, "In Ulm, und um Ulm, und um Ulm herrum." It basically means in Ulm, and around Ulm, and around around Ulm. So that's kind of fun.
Anyway, that's about it for this week. Tschüss!!







No comments:
Post a Comment