This week I finished up my internship at the Kinderkrippe, and I have to admit I was actually really sad to leave. They gave me flowers and a sweet card and some treats and a picture. To tell the truth I almost cried, but I held it together. It was such an amazing experience, and here are the sweet ladies I worked with.
This last week we also had an end of year ANIMA dinner. It was good to see Jodie again at least once before she leaves to Uni.
Not everyone was there, but here are a few of us.
And...Sister Kohler got a dirndl!!! She looks so adorable in it, does she not?
Now we just need Präsident to get his Trachten!
It's been super fun to have Tosha here! We have already done a lot. This last week we went to see the movie "Me Before You" and it was so good! If you have not seen it, GO SEE IT!! (But take tissues)
Just goofin'
This is a thumbnail of a video Margaux and I made for our end of year assembly. I will post it on here once it is on her YouTube channel.
Last week of school this week! Summer is just around the corner!








This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAWWWWW ERIKA! I didn't know you talked about me in your blogs! I'm gonna miss you so so much!
ReplyDelete