That's about all I can say in German. It means I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It's a good phrase. (Shout out to America today. It's the fourth of July!!) On Sunday we went to the German ward for the first time and it was very German. Young Women was first and the bishop's daughter was very kind and she translated the whole lesson for me. It was very nice. Saying the theme was a bit tricky, but it will take some practice. Then we had Sunday School and the teacher asked if I wanted her to translate, but I said no so I just sat there the whole lesson understanding about 5% of what was going on. That was fun. Then we had sacrament meeting and Tanner helped bless the sacrament, but he did it in English. He's hopefully going to try it in German next week. Anyway, overall it was okay and we are going back on Sunday so good luck to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment