A few days ago I decided to go running here in Germany. I decided where I was going to run and I set out. It was definitely not like running down Timpview Dr. where you see tons of people out running and walking and you see at least five people you know. I think I saw one other person running. It is also rare to pass someone and have them smile at you. I have made it a goal to smile at everyone I run past. Probably one out of ten people will smile at me, much less look at me. It's just the way they are. Listening to the same playlist I did when I ran down Timpview Dr. brought back lots of memories. But the sidewalk is definitely different
A few days ago we explored on a beautiful trail by our house and it felt like a fairy tale.
I couldn't ask to be in a more beautiful place.





No comments:
Post a Comment